Thursday, September 23, 2010

cupcake mafia: Recipe Review: Pumpkin Chai Cookies

I'm not quite sure what the protocol is for clicking on the "Blog This!" button on a post on someone else's site; however, this recipe sounded so good that I wanted to share.  I haven't made these as of yet (I just haven't had time this week) but I am hoping to get to them this weekend.  If anyone beats me to them, please let me know.  They sound amazing.

cupcake mafia: Recipe Review: Pumpkin Chai Cookies: "Photo Courtesy of Patty Van Dorin I have been trying to come up with the perfect cookie to send to loved ones during late summer time but..."

2 comments:

dodi said...

I have a very similar recipe to this, that I take to my sisters house every Thanksgiving. They don't even make it 24hrs before the container is empty. The soft style is so different and delicious. It will not disappoint! Enjoy ~

Bridget said...

These sound yummy. Though I really like drinking chai, so I'm not sure it would ever last long enough to get to this recipe ...