Friday, December 18, 2009

Sleigh bells ring, are you listenin'?

A big thank you to Rebecca over at one of my very favorite blogs Chow and Chatter, who so very kindly allowed me to guest-post on her site. I've been a great fan of hers since I started my blog and I hope that everyone takes the time to stop by and check out all her wonderful recipes and advice. One hint: if you're looking for authentic Indian recipes you are in for a real treat.

Today is also a great day because The Kitchen of Queen La La has now officially turned 1. So, happy birthday to my blog and thanks to all the people who read, follow, comment, and generally make this an absolute joy to do.

Today, I have steak marinating in Harp with some parsley and rosemary to be turned into steak pie for lunch. I'll keep you posted.

Again, many thanks to all of you.

Lisa

4 comments:

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Happy Birthday! A steak pie for lunch sounds like a delicious way to celebrate :)

BTW your peanut brittle looks heavenly and I'm a huge fan of golden syrup too.

Bridget said...

Congratulations - it's so much fun having you here!

Enjoy the steak pie - it sounds good, even though I would like everything but the main ingredient ...

puffthemagicrabbit said...

Happy Birthday- off to check out Chow and Chatter now...

Chow and Chatter said...

Happy Birthday to your blog love ya